Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 2, Saturday May 12th

Last night was rough.  We have two beds in the room.  They are not big enough for Tracy and I to share, so we are each sleeping with a little boy.  Rhys and Owyn and I all have a nasty cold.  Owyn is almost over his but Rhys and I are still battling through ours.

During the night Rhys was coughing; a lot.  Finally, about 0300 we got up and I blew out his snout (and mine) with a sinus rinse.  That seemed to help.  He was coughing a lot less after that.  He, of course, went straight back to sleep.  I laid there, the little monkey curled up in my arm, trying to fall asleep for about half an hour.
Apparently, I'll sleep for a Scooby Snack.

When I woke up this morning there was something in my mouth.  Owyn had decided that I needed a Scooby Snack and stuffed one in my mouth.

We are sitting around waiting for room service, (surprisingly cheap) and watching cartoons.  The boys have been playing with their Avenger cards and with Rhys' R2-D2's (four of them, different colors).


No comments:

Post a Comment